Sunday, July 5, 2015

Curls Gone Straight (The Safe Way)

It's true I love my waves and I enjoy trying new ways to wear them, but sometimes I want to straighten them. Depending on your hair type, heat damage may be a bigger problem than you're willing to pay. Personally, I only have two sections of my hair that gets severe heat damage so the last couple of months I've strayed away from my flat iron. I'm ready to see how much it's grown though! I came across this phenomenal tutorial of how to do a silk roller wrap.


What a thorough tutorial! The video looks very professional, adding to her creditability. Sometimes when people do tutorials they go through everything too fast so you might have to rewind a couple of times to catch the product names. Not this one, she takes single shots of the products so we know each one she is talking about. While I was watching the video I thought to myself this is a long process but seeing how much body her hair had at the end of the video changed my mind! I really enjoyed this video and look forward to trying it out. Going under the dryer and just a little flat ironing is a much safer route than my smoky, blow-drying and 450 degree flat ironing process.

    Signing off, a true naturalista.

No comments:

Post a Comment